Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

I had to take the blog off the back burner for just one day.  It is 11 pm and I had to take my photo for the Bokeh Party over at Darcy's Blog.  You can find the link here:   Darcy's Bokeh Party!! This is my newest coffee cozy, paper pieced during Twin Cities Suburban Modern Quilt Guild in November.  I finally got it finished up a few days ago and it made my latte even better this morning!  I hope to take more photos on my winter break with the kiddos and post a few.  If I don't get to that, have a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

bur oak said...

Super cute! I love how it turned out.

Anonymous said...

Love the cozy and the bokeh! Too cute.

Jaymi said...

love it!

Laney said...

Nice shot!

Tiffany said...

Love it, what a great idea! Love the heart bokeh too. Thanks for your kind comment. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Tiffany

Sharon said...

Was that wrapped arounds a Fa-La-La Latte? Cute cozie.

Light Trigger said...

very pretty! love the cup wrapper....

http://my3boybarians.com/2011/12/holiday-bokeh-party-giveaways/